Flowers & Ruffles



I'm working on some needlebook designs and came up with this scrappy flowered book made out of linen scraps last night. You may remember the needlebook I made for my friend Jessica back in October. Well, it was so simple to make I decided it would be a perfect item for my shop! I hope to make a handful of different designs and have them up for you to see soon!





This one is made of a light sea green linen with teal felt inside for the needles. The button loop and applique on front is also made with linen, all trimmed with a bright orange thread. And it's topped off with a cute little silver flowery button. If there are any designs or colors you'd like to see let me know!




I'm also work on a secret ruffle project to enter into the Ruffle Your Stuff contest. Here's a basketful of pink ruffles I'm working with--they're a little tedious to make so I use every extra minute I have--reading, watching tv, and waiting for the computer to load are all perfect ruffle-making moments!

Labels: ,