Here's a project I was able to start and finish after the kids were in bed (apart from prewashing the fabric during the day). I had some sort of weird nursing cape that I used from time to time with Eleanor, but more often than not I ended up just using one of her receiving blankets for discreet nursing in public.
Well, after seeing numerous tutorials online, I decided to try this one out from Prudent Baby
. It was hard getting good pictures of the finished results, but it's kind of an awkward item. Similar nursing covers sell retail for $30 and up, but I was able to by all the materials (with a couple coupons) for under $8! And I definitely had a bigger selection in fabric choices! This would make an awesome shower gift and you could even whip up some matching burp rags
Labels: baby, sewing