To celebrate Mother's Day this weekend (and my birthday next week!) I thought I'd host a little giveaway as my way of saying thanks to all you ladies.
I really appreciate the community you're helping me build here and am excited as Maker Mama continues to grow! So, to say thanks I'm giving away one upcycled drawstring bag of choice from my Etsy shop
I use my own set of bags all the time for toting around my various crochet and knitting projects, and they're perfect for collecting small toys, storing art supplies, and just about anything else you can think of. They're all made from thrifted and upcycled materials, and I've sewn them with French seams for extra sturdiness.
So, are you ready to win your own bag? Here's how to enter:
1. Visit the Maker Mama shop
and tell me which bag you'd most like to win in the comments below. (You must complete this step to enter.)
2. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include the tag @makermama and/or share the giveaway on Facebook and be sure to tell me in the comments below (1 extra entry each).
3. Follow Maker Mama via Google Friend Connect and leave a comment (1 extra entry).
And some official rules to go along:
- All contestants must be at least 18 years old or older and residents of the United States.
- Contest ends at 9 p.m. CST on Monday, May 14. The winner will be selected randomly and will have 48 hours after email notification to send me their address (or else I might have to find a new winner!).
- The value of the prize (1 handmade drawstring bag of choice) is $20. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries. No purchase necessary to enter.
Good luck to everyone, and hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Labels: etsy shop, giveaway, mamahood, sewing