Although Mark Zuckerberg turned 30 yesterday, today's my day to celebrate the big 3-0! I don't have any trepidations over turning 30, in fact I'm excited--and starting to finally feel old enough for my life! A perfect celebration to me includes lots and lots of pompoms, so today I'm bringing you my 10 favorite pompom party ideas, enjoy!
1. Pompom Backdrop via Apartment Therapy Great for decor and the perfect photo op!
2. Pompom Party Chair via MYK-Berlin A chair fit for a queen.
3. DIY Pompom Cake Topper via Momtastic Super-easy, super-cute cake topper idea--for the young and not-so-old.
4. Pompom Ballons by Design Improvised A clever idea by my friend and fellow #sablogger Haeley.
5. Festive Pompom Photos by Sweet Paul Show off photos of the birthday girl or share them as favors.
6. Pompom Gift Bow via Country Living Pompoms are now required on all gifts.
10. Making Pompoms in Bulk by Flax and Twine Want to know the secret to making all those pompoms super-fast? Stop by Flax and Twine for enlightenment.
Now I'm off to celebrate the day! Hope you found some inspiring ideas, and next time your birthday comes around, put a pompom on it!
Labels: birthdays, tutorials