6 Awesome How-To's from Kollabora and Jo-Ann


This post is sponsored by Jo-Ann Craft and Fabric Stores.

With my three oldest kids back in school, I've been taking my youngest little, Amelia on almost weekly trips to our local Jo-Ann fabric and craft store. Most of the time I have a project in mind that I'm shopping for, but I love finding new ideas in store, too. You know those free project sheets you find scattered throughout the store? I can't resist them. And now Jo-Ann has teamed up with maker community Kollabora to bring some awesome DIYs online--so you can get inspired before your next trip to the craft store! Check out these six pin-worthy how-to's below.


Shibori Dyed Tablecloth made with indigo dye.



Woven Wall Hanging (Jo-Ann's weaving loom kit makes this a breeze!)


Zipper Pouch (Perfect for keeping essentials from the bottom of your purse)



Pieced Leather Necklace


Stamped Leather Coasters


Marbled Clay Necklace (because grownup girls can play with clay, too)




Thanks again to Jo-Ann and Kollabora for sponsoring this post! Which project are you ready to make? Use the hashtag #kollabxjoann to share your take on each idea!
Follow on Bloglovin